dimarts, 30 d’abril del 2013

E-mail


Hi Andrea,
How are you? I'm so happy you're coming to visit me. I hope to spend an exciting weekend with you! My parents and I are going to collect you from the Barcelona airport.

To start, we are going to visit the Camp Nou and the stadium of Barça team. After, we are going to visit some monuments designed by Anthony Gaudi. After that, we are going to have a refreshment with some of my friends, and then we are going to a shopping centre to buy some clothes, I know you love it. The weather here is being sunny and warm. 

But, if it rains, I have a new plan. We will go to the Kursal cinema to see a new film called "Three meters above the sky" it's an amazin film. 
I recommended you.

See you soon!
Nuria.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada